1. Free from risk or danger.
5. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
9. Being precisely fitting and right.
13. A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished.
14. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
15. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
16. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
17. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
18. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
19. In an ill-natured manner.
22. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
24. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
26. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
27. Type genus of the Muridae.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. Contrary to your interests or welfare.
36. An ascocarp having the spore-bearing layer of cells (the hymenium) on a broad disklike receptacle.
38. (Greek mythology) The father of Odysseus.
39. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
41. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
42. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
44. A Russian river.
46. United States film maker (1897-1991).
49. A light touch or stroke.
52. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
53. German mathematician who created the Klein bottle (1849-1925).
57. The sixth month of the civil year.
59. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
62. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
63. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
64. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
65. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
66. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
67. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
68. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
2. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
3. A card game in which players bet against the dealer on the cards he will draw from a dealing box.
4. Half the width of an em.
5. A loose cloak with a hood.
6. Distant in either space or time.
7. A doctor who practices veterinary medicine.
8. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
9. Someone who controls resources and expenditures.
10. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
11. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
12. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
20. Conforming to truth.
21. A fraudulent business scheme.
23. Covered with a firm surface.
25. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
28. A person who makes use of a thing.
29. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
32. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
33. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
34. A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane).
35. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
37. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
40. The front limb of a quadruped.
41. A doctor who practices veterinary medicine.
43. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
45. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
47. Music performed for dancing the polka.
48. Jordan's port.
50. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
51. A small cake leavened with yeast.
54. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
55. The eighth month of the civil year.
56. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
58. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
60. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.