1. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
5. Type genus of the Vespidae.
10. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
13. A state in the western United States.
14. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
15. A toilet in England.
16. The face or front of a building.
18. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
20. A particular environment or walk of life.
21. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
23. Jordan's port.
26. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
27. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
28. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
31. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
32. A public promotion of some product or service.
34. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
40. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
42. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
43. A light touch or stroke.
44. A small cake leavened with yeast.
45. A cgs unit of work or energy.
47. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
48. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
49. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
54. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
58. The basic unit of money in Macao.
61. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
62. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
65. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
66. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
67. Any of several plants of or developed from the species Dahlia pinnata having tuberous roots and showy rayed variously colored flower heads.
68. An audiotape recording of sound.
1. A soft porous rock consisting of calcium carbonate deposited from springs rich in lime.
2. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
3. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
4. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
5. Compete for something.
6. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
7. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
8. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
9. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
10. By bad luck.
11. Any of various perennial South American plants of the genus Loasa having stinging hairs and showy white or yellow or reddish-orange flowers.
12. A small round soft mass (as of chewed food).
17. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
19. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
22. A bachelor's degree in religion.
24. Lower in esteem.
25. A state in southwestern Germany famous for its beer.
29. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
30. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
33. An informal term for a father.
35. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
36. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
39. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
41. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
46. Fallow deer.
50. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
51. Make an etching of.
52. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
53. Made of fir or pine.
55. In bed.
56. A Loloish language.
57. A flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers.
59. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
60. The cry made by sheep.
63. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
64. Being one more than one.