1. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
4. Covered with scabs.
10. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
13. An affirmative.
14. Any of various trees or shrubs of the genus Cassia having pinnately compound leaves and usually yellow flowers followed by long seedpods.
15. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
16. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
18. The 8th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
19. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
20. Hardy evergreen dioecious shrubs and small trees from Japan.
22. Called forth from a latent or potential state by stimulation.
24. A light touch or stroke.
27. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
28. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
31. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
33. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
36. The capital of Croatia.
37. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
38. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
41. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
42. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
49. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
56. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
57. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
60. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. The piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located).
62. Jordan's port.
63. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
64. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
65. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
66. The bill in a restaurant.
1. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
2. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
3. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
5. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
6. The residue that remains when something is burned.
7. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
8. A wound resulting from biting.
9. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
10. Someone who travels about selling his wares (as on the streets or at carnivals).
11. Soft creamy white cheese.
12. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
17. A vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line.
21. A public promotion of some product or service.
23. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
25. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
30. Advanced in years.
32. The cry made by sheep.
34. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
35. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
39. An associate degree in applied science.
40. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
43. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
44. A native of ancient Troy.
45. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
47. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
50. Type genus of the Amiidae.
51. Unwillingness to do something contrary to your custom.
52. A small cake leavened with yeast.
53. The handle of a weapon or tool.
54. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
55. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
58. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
59. A periodic paperback publication.