1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
9. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
15. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
16. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
18. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
20. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
21. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
23. Unknown god.
24. An associate degree in nursing.
25. 1 species.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
31. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
32. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
33. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
38. 10 grams.
41. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
42. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
44. A town in north central Wisconsin.
46. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
49. Jewish republic in southwestern Asia at eastern end of Mediterranean.
50. A French abbot.
51. A penicillinase-resistant form of penicillin (trade name Nafcil) used (usually in the form of its sodium salt) to treat infections caused by penicillin-resistant strains of staphylococci.
55. An affirmative.
59. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
60. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
61. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
62. A German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano.
63. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
64. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
65. An organization of military land forces.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
3. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
4. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
5. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
6. Largest crested screamer.
7. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
8. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
9. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
10. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri.
11. A form of Japanese poetry.
12. Of or relating to the former Indo-European people.
17. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
19. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
22. The cry made by sheep.
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
27. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
28. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
30. Type genus of the Gliridae.
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
35. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
37. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
39. A festival featuring African-American culture.
40. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
43. A pentose sugar important as a component of ribonucleic acid.
45. A Christian Bishop who translated the Bible from Greek into Gothic (311-382).
47. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
48. Lower in esteem.
52. Stiff coarse fiber from the outer husk of a coconut.
53. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
54. A polite name for any woman.
56. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
57. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
58. Used of a single unit or thing.