1. Inquire about.
4. State in eastern India on the Bay of Bengal.
10. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
13. Seed vessel having hooks or prickles.
14. A Greek island in the southeast Aegean Sea 10 miles off the Turkish coast.
15. A human limb.
16. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
17. A written statement of the grounds of complaint made to court law asking for the grievance to be redressed.
18. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
19. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
21. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
23. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
25. Black tropical American cuckoo.
26. An opaque watercolor prepared with gum.
29. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
34. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
35. Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs.
36. Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner.
37. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
40. A small piece of cloth.
41. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
44. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
48. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
49. A siren of German legend who lured boatmen in the Rhine to destruction.
52. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
56. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
57. Small wooden bat with a flat surface.
60. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
61. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
62. (music) Characterized by avoidance of traditional Western tonality.
63. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
64. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
65. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
66. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
2. The muscular back part of the shank.
3. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
4. Ascribed to Orpheus or characteristic of ideas in works ascribed to Orpheus.
5. The actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group.
6. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
7. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
8. United States writer (born in 1933).
9. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
10. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
11. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
12. A city in northern India.
20. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
22. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
24. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
27. A slender double-reed instrument.
28. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
30. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
31. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
32. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
38. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
39. The basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the System International d'Unites.
42. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
43. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
45. The cry made by sheep.
46. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
47. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
50. Look at with amorous intentions.
51. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
53. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
54. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
55. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
58. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
59. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
60. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.