1. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
4. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
9. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
13. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
14. Bearded reddish sheep of southern Asia.
15. Front part of a vessel or aircraft.
16. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
17. A dress worn primarily by Hindu women.
18. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
19. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
21. Having ones attention or mind or energy engaged.
25. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
26. A colobus monkey with a reddish brown coat and white silky fringes down both sides of the body.
28. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
29. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
32. A state in northwestern North America.
33. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
35. Someone who travels by air.
37. A small short-legged smooth-coated breed of hound.
40. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
41. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
43. A Loloish language.
45. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
49. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
51. United States psychologist who experimented with psychoactive drugs (including LSD) and became a well-known advocate of their use (1920-1996).
55. Relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area.
57. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
58. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
59. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
61. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
62. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
63. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
64. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
1. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
2. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
3. Dearly loved.
4. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
5. Artificial and inferior.
6. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
7. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
8. An architectural support or base (as for a column or statue).
9. Express in speech.
10. The Japanese art of folding paper into shapes representing objects (e.g., flowers or birds).
11. A measured portion of medicine taken at any one time.
12. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
20. A fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services.
22. A socially awkward or tactless act.
23. Two-masted sailing vessel square-rigged on both masts.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
30. Not only so, but.
31. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
34. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
36. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
38. Capable of being added or added to.
39. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
42. (architecture) A triangular bracket of brick or stone (usually of slight extent).
44. German chemist remembered for his discovery of the ring structure of benzene (1829-1896).
46. Suggestive of the supernatural.
47. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
48. Someone who is critical of the motives of others.
50. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
52. An informal term for a father.
53. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
54. A quantity of no importance.
56. Top part of an apron.
60. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.