1. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
4. Covered with scabs.
10. How long something has existed.
13. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
14. Any of various trees or shrubs of the genus Cassia having pinnately compound leaves and usually yellow flowers followed by long seedpods.
15. An informal term for a father.
16. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
18. The number of opening per inch of a screen.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. The capital of Morocco.
21. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
25. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
28. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
29. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
33. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
34. A genus of evergreen shrub that grows in New Zealand.
35. Fiddler crabs.
37. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
40. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
42. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
45. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
47. Internal organs collectively (especially those in the abdominal cavity).
49. A town in central Belgium.
54. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
55. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
57. Seed of a pea plant.
58. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
59. Small tropical flea.
61. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
62. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
63. Type genus of the Annonaceae.
64. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
1. An emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight).
2. An informal term for a father.
3. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
4. Singing jazz.
5. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
6. The capital of Eritrea.
7. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
8. A member of the most numerous indigenous people of the Philippines.
9. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
10. The sixth month of the civil year.
11. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
12. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
17. A genus of Ploceidae.
22. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
23. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
24. Punish with an arbitrary penalty.
26. The last (12th) month of the year.
27. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
30. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
31. The food served and eaten at one time.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
36. In bed.
38. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
39. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
41. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
43. Edible bulb of an onion plant.
44. Complacently or inanely foolish.
46. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
48. A swift whirling motion (usually of a missile).
50. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
51. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
52. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
53. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
56. Gone by.
60. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.