1. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
4. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
10. A doctor's degree in preventive medicine.
13. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
14. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
15. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
16. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
18. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
22. Large snake mackerel with rings like spectacles around its eyes.
24. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
25. An accountant certified by the state.
27. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
30. Advanced in years.
34. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
36. A state in north central United States.
38. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
39. An honorary arts degree.
41. Unarmed feather palms of central and northern South America.
43. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
46. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
47. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
49. A unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit at one atmosphere pressure.
51. A stipulated condition.
54. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
58. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
59. Lessen the density or solidity (of a substance).
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
63. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
64. A new embodiment of a familiar idea.
65. Payment due by the recipient on delivery.
66. A boy or man.
67. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
68. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
2. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
3. A state in the western United States.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
6. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
7. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
8. Lower in esteem.
9. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
10. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
11. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
12. A blind god.
17. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
19. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
21. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
23. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
28. A wine bottle made of leather.
29. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
31. Offering fun and gaiety.
32. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
33. Made of fir or pine.
35. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
37. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
40. Speaking a Slavic language.
42. Largest known toad species.
44. Any of several plants of the genus Manihot having fleshy roots yielding a nutritious starch.
45. Without moral standards or principles.
46. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
48. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
50. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
52. Avatar of Vishnu.
53. Toward the mouth or oral region.
55. Framework for holding objects.
56. A slender double-reed instrument.
57. A quantity of no importance.
60. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
61. Extremely pleasing.