1. Using speech rather than writing.
5. A committee having supervisory powers.
10. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
13. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
14. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
15. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
16. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
17. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
19. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
22. 1/10 gram.
23. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
26. One or some or every or all without specification.
27. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
30. Made of or resembling lace.
32. How long something has existed.
33. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
36. Displeasing to the senses and morally revolting.
40. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
42. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
43. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
44. A public promotion of some product or service.
45. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
47. (of drugs) Through the mouth rather than through injection.
48. Jordan's port.
51. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
52. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
53. Slender east African antelope with slim neck and backward-curving horns.
58. In bed.
62. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
65. The cry made by sheep.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
67. A word that is written with two letters in an alphabetic writing system.
68. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
1. Of or relating to near the ear.
2. Avatar of Vishnu.
3. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
4. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
5. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
6. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
7. Black tropical American cuckoo.
8. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
9. A doctor's degree in religion.
10. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
11. King of Northumbria who was converted to Christianity (585-633).
12. Lessen the intensity of.
18. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
20. God of fire.
21. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
24. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
25. A genus of Falconidae.
28. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
29. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
31. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
34. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
35. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
37. Offering fun and gaiety.
38. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
39. A branch of the Tai languages.
41. To fix or set securely or deeply.
44. A strong emotion.
46. A decree that prohibits something.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
54. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
55. An informal term for a father.
56. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
57. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
59. Seed vessel having hooks or prickles.
60. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
61. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
63. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
64. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.