1. (British) Sleep.
4. Used to refer to cited works.
10. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. (music) A short recitative that is melodic but is not an aria.
15. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
16. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
18. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
21. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
22. Away from the mouth or oral region.
24. The formation of frost or ice on a surface.
26. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
27. A shade of brown with a tinge of red.
29. A city in central Alabama on the Alabama river.
33. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
39. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
40. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
41. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
43. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
48. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
49. A chronic disease of the nose characterized by a foul-smelling nasal discharge and atrophy of nasal structures.
51. Greek mythology.
55. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
59. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
60. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
61. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
63. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
64. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
65. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
66. Used of a single unit or thing.
1. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
2. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
3. United States painter (1870-1966).
4. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
5. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
6. A range of mountains (usually with jagged peaks and irregular outline).
7. Surface layer of ground containing a matt of grass and grass roots.
8. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
9. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
10. The sixth month of the civil year.
11. A small cake leavened with yeast.
12. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
17. Transient cessation of respiration.
23. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
25. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.
28. Being nine more than ninety.
30. A German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano.
31. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
32. On or toward the lee.
34. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
35. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
36. Weight to be borne or conveyed.
38. The father of your father or mother.
39. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
42. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
44. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
45. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
46. (in Scotland) A child.
47. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
50. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
52. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
53. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
54. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
56. In favor of (an action or proposal etc.).
57. (informal) Of the highest quality.
58. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
62. Before noon.