1. A flexible container with a single opening.
4. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
10. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Covered with dense cottony hairs or hairlike filaments.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. A specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee.
18. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
19. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
20. The civil and religious leader of a Muslim state.
22. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
24. An associate degree in nursing.
25. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
27. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
30. Considerate and solicitous care.
33. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
35. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
36. A member of the Caddo people of NE Texas.
37. Having been read.
39. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
41. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
42. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
45. United States designer noted for an innovative series of chairs (1907-1978).
48. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
49. Wool of the alpaca.
50. Take off a hook.
54. Occurring at or forming an end or termination.
57. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
58. Having the head uncovered.
61. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
62. Remaining after all deductions.
63. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
65. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
66. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
67. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
68. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
2. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
3. A correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence).
4. A city in northwestern Syria.
5. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
6. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
7. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
8. To say or state again.
9. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
10. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
11. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
12. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
17. A public act of violence by an unruly mob.
21. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
23. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
26. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
28. A blank leaf in the front of back of a book.
29. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
31. A small island.
32. Deciduous or evergreen shrubs and shrubby trees of temperate and subtropical North America, South Africa, eastern Asia and northeastern Australia.
34. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
38. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
40. A large crater caused by the violent explosion of a volcano that collapses into a depression.
43. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
46. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
47. The capital of Bahrain.
48. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
51. A condition requiring relief.
52. The emotion of hate.
53. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
55. In bed.
56. Set down according to a plan.
59. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
60. 10 grams.
64. Informal terms for a mother.