1. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
4. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
9. Not agitated.
13. A colloid in a more solid form than a sol.
14. Type genus of the Caviidae.
15. An onerous or difficult concern.
16. Jordan's port.
18. Small voraciously carnivorous freshwater fishes of South America that attack and destroy living animals.
20. A woman of refinement.
21. Covered with paving material.
22. An associate degree in nursing.
26. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
27. English essayist (1775-1834).
30. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
35. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
36. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
40. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
41. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
42. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
44. Before noon.
45. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
47. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
48. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
51. The capital and largest city of Lithuania.
55. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
59. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
60. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
61. Small genus of delicate mossy bog plants having white or violet flowers.
63. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
64. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
65. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
66. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').
1. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
2. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
3. Wearing or provided with clothing.
4. A fraudulent business scheme.
5. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
6. Any of various perennials of the genus Geum having usually pinnate basal leaves and variously colored flowers.
7. Being one more than fifty.
8. A metrical unit with stressed-unstressed-unstressed syllables.
9. A steep-walled semicircular basin in a mountain.
10. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
11. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
12. One thousandth of a second.
17. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
23. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
24. An enclosed space.
25. A small cake leavened with yeast.
28. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
29. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
31. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
32. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
33. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
34. An implement consisting of handle with a free swinging stick at the end.
37. Toward the mouth or oral region.
38. A state in northwestern North America.
39. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
43. The agent to whom property involved in a bailment is delivered.
46. (zoology) Pertaining to or characteristic of birds.
49. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
50. An elaborate song for solo voice.
52. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
53. Displeasing to the senses and morally revolting.
54. Free from risk or danger.
56. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
57. (British) Your grandmother.
58. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
62. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.