1. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
4. A native of ancient Troy.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
15. A partially opened flower.
16. A landlocked mountainous republic in southeast central Asia north of Afghanistan.
18. In the Roman calendar.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
21. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
22. A public promotion of some product or service.
24. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
25. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
26. Make larger.
29. A condition requiring relief.
30. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
33. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
34. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
38. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
42. An associate degree in applied science.
45. A successful ending of a struggle or contest.
48. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
51. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
52. A unit of electrical charge equal to the amount of charge transferred by a current of 1 ampere in 1 second.
54. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
57. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
58. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
62. Your general store of remembered information.
63. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
65. A master's degree in business.
66. Seed of a pea plant.
67. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
68. Extremely pleasing.
1. A dyed fabric.
2. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
3. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
4. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
5. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
6. A sudden short attack.
7. A clay pipe with a short stem.
8. (informal) Of the highest quality.
9. Speak in a nasal voice.
10. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
11. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
12. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
17. An iconic mental representation.
23. An informal term for a father.
27. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
28. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
31. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
35. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
36. A tight-fitting headdress.
37. The residue that remains when something is burned.
39. The largest of the Balearic Islands.
40. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
41. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
43. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
44. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
46. Someone who cuts and delivers ice.
47. Fiddler crabs.
49. An established line of travel or access.
50. A mountainous republic in southeastern Asia on the Bay of Bengal.
53. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
55. A small cake leavened with yeast.
56. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
59. A light touch or stroke.
60. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
61. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
64. Before noon.