1. The cry made by sheep.
4. A river in Nebraska that flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River.
10. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
13. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
14. Of or relating to a geological eon (longer than an era).
15. A nurse who has enough training to be licensed by a state to provide routine care for the sick.
16. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
18. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
19. A purplish dye obtained from orchil lichens.
21. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
23. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
26. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
28. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
29. A light touch or stroke.
32. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
33. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
36. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
37. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
42. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
43. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
44. Obvious and dull.
46. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
49. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
51. A young eagle.
52. Deliberately arranged for effect.
55. (Norse mythology) God of war and strife and son of Odin.
56. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
59. A quantity of no importance.
60. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
61. (Akkadian) Mother of the gods and consort of Apsu.
63. (informal) Roused to anger.
64. (usually followed by `of') Released from something onerous (especially an obligation or duty).
65. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
66. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. The sixth month of the civil year.
3. A public promotion of some product or service.
4. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
5. Hang loosely or laxly.
6. (Babylonian) The sky god.
7. Regularly spaced in time.
8. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
9. Related on the mother's side.
10. Situated in a particular spot or position.
11. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
12. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
17. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
20. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
22. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
24. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
25. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
27. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
30. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
34. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
35. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
38. Capital and largest city of Yugoslavia.
39. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
40. Congenital absence of the uterus.
41. A notice of someone's death.
45. Shrub bearing oval-fruited kumquats.
47. An island in the West Indies.
48. A United States youth subculture of the 1950s.
50. State in northeastern India.
53. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
54. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
57. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
58. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
62. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.