1. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
4. A medium for oil-paints.
10. An accidental happening.
13. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
14. Someone who lends money at excessive rates of interest.
15. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
16. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
18. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
19. Tag the base runner to get him out.
20. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
22. A variety of mandarin orange.
24. A soft silvery metallic element.
26. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
27. Used in some especially older classifications.
31. Lower in esteem.
34. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
35. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
37. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
38. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
40. The residue that remains when something is burned.
42. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
43. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
46. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
47. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
48. Fallow deer.
50. An associate degree in applied science.
52. A farewell remark.
56. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
60. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
61. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
64. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
65. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
67. On or toward the lee.
68. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
69. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
70. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. The closing section of a musical composition.
2. A gait in which steps and hops alternate.
3. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
4. (quantifier used with mass nouns) Great in quantity or degree or extent.
5. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
6. A user interface based on graphics (icons and pictures and menus) instead of text.
7. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
8. Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules.
9. Any tropical African shrub of the genus Protea having alternate rigid leaves and dense colorful flower heads resembling cones.
10. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
11. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
12. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
17. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
21. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
23. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
25. A bachelor's degree in science.
28. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
29. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
30. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
32. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
33. Very dark black.
36. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
41. The act of scanning.
44. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
45. The sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate.
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
53. Using speech rather than writing.
54. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
55. A visual representation of an object or scene or person produced on a surface.
56. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
57. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
58. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
59. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
63. Used of a single unit or thing.
64. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
66. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.