1. 3 to 30 gigahertz.
4. A board game in which players try to move their pieces into their opponent's bases.
9. Anything that serves as an enticement.
13. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
14. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
15. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
16. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
17. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
18. A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer.
19. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
21. A genus of Stromateidae.
23. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
25. A branch of the Tai languages.
26. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
28. A United Nations agency to promote trade by increasing the exchange stability of the major currencies.
32. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
33. One thousand periods per second.
35. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
37. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
41. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
42. Fallow deer.
44. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
46. A small cake leavened with yeast.
47. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
48. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
55. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
58. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
59. Extremely pleasing.
60. A person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university).
62. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
63. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
64. An unbroken series of events.
65. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
1. Soft lump or unevenness in a yarn.
2. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
3. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
4. Of or relating to the language of the Hebrews.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A three-year law degree.
7. Large genus of evergreen lianas of tropical America.
8. Wild ginger.
9. Make less visible or unclear.
10. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
11. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
12. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
20. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
22. A message received and understood that reduces the recipient's uncertainty.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
27. Offering fun and gaiety.
29. God of death.
30. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
31. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
34. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
36. Long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck.
38. Tropical American tree with large peltate leaves and hollow stems.
39. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
49. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
50. A hazy or indistinct representation.
51. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
52. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
53. Little known Kamarupan languages.
54. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
56. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
57. In or of the month preceding the present one.
61. A state in northwestern North America.