1. A pointed tool for marking surfaces or for punching small holes.
4. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
10. A tax levied on the difference between a commodity's price before taxes and its cost of production.
13. A state of southwestern India.
14. The Indic language spoken in Bihar (and by some people in Pakistan and Bangladesh).
15. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
16. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
18. God of death.
19. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
20. An effortful attempt to attain a goal.
22. (Akkadian) God ruling with his consort Ereshkigal the world of the dead.
24. The cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one.
27. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
28. A city in northern India.
29. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
33. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
35. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
36. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
37. A state in midwestern United States.
38. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
41. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
42. God of wisdom or prophesy.
45. A genus of Indriidae.
48. United States designer noted for an innovative series of chairs (1907-1978).
50. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. The state of owing money.
57. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
58. A Japanese shrub that resembles members of the genus Spiraea.
61. A light touch or stroke.
62. Fiddler crabs.
64. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
65. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
66. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
67. The 15th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
68. (British) Your grandmother.
1. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
2. An adult female person (as opposed to a man).
3. Arranged in or consisting of laminae.
4. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
5. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
6. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
7. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
8. The father of your father or mother.
9. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
10. Brazilian statesman who ruled Brazil as a virtual dictator (1883-1954).
11. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
12. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
17. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
21. Witty language used to convey insults or scorn.
23. A large quantity of written matter.
25. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
26. In bed.
30. A small cake leavened with yeast.
31. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
32. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
34. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
39. Any member of a Siouan people speaking one of the Dhegiha languages.
40. An associate degree in applied science.
43. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
44. Informal terms for a meal.
46. British informal term.
47. A port city in southwestern Iran.
49. A squeaking sound.
52. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
53. Denuded of leaves.
54. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
55. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
56. Very dark black.
59. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
60. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
63. A colorless and odorless inert gas.