1. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
5. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
10. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
13. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
14. Not fitting closely.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. The sixth month of the civil year.
17. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
18. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
19. Antipsychotic drug (trade name Moban) used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
20. Make lighter or brighter.
24. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
25. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
28. Not easy.
30. A female domestic.
34. A member of a North American Indian people living around the mouth of the Colorado river.
37. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
38. Of or relating to or associated with the uvula.
39. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
41. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
42. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
43. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
45. A state in the eastern United States.
47. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
48. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
53. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
57. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
61. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
62. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
63. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
64. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
65. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
66. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
67. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
2. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
3. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
4. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A town in western Kentucky on the Ohio River.
7. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
8. God of fire.
9. City in Sudan.
10. An Eskimo hut.
11. A fraudulent business scheme.
12. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
21. One of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping.
22. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
23. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
26. A strong positive emotion of regard and affection.
27. The act of moving along swiftly (as before a gale).
29. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
31. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
32. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
33. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
35. Of a yellow-green color similar to that of an unripe olive n 1.
36. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
40. The cry made by sheep.
44. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
46. Any plant of the genus Erica.
47. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
49. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
50. A vessel in which something is immersed to maintain it at a constant temperature or to process or lubricate it.
51. An informal term for a father.
52. In bed.
54. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
55. Anything that serves as an enticement.
56. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
58. Any triangular fore-and-aft sail (set forward of the foremast) v 1.
59. A small piece of cloth.
60. Fiddler crabs.