1. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
4. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
9. A worker (especially in an office) hired on a temporary basis.
13. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
14. Of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color n 1.
15. English essayist (1775-1834).
16. A rapid bustling commotion.
17. Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people.
18. A Scottish word.
19. Cause to go crazy.
21. Having hair on the cheeks and chin.
23. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
25. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
26. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
33. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
36. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
40. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
42. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
45. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
47. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
48. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
50. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
51. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
54. Wool of the alpaca.
57. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
59. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
60. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
61. A decree that prohibits something.
63. A small cake leavened with yeast.
64. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
65. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
69. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
70. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
71. A number that is added to another number (the augend).
72. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
2. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
3. Submerged freshwater perennials.
4. The highest level or degree attainable.
5. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
6. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
7. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
8. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
9. A drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands.
10. Escape, either physically or mentally.
11. A runner in a one-mile race.
12. A genus of Ploceidae.
20. An informal term for a father.
22. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
24. The cry made by sheep.
27. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
30. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
32. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
34. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
35. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
37. A city in east central Texas.
38. The square of a body of any size of type.
39. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
41. Half the width of an em.
43. (psychology) An urge to accept or approach a situation or an object.
44. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
46. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
49. A circumscribed inflammatory and often suppurating lesion on the skin or an internal mucous surface resulting in necrosis of tissue.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. Jordan's port.
55. A large indefinite number.
56. In bed.
58. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
62. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
63. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
64. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
66. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
67. An associate degree in nursing.
68. A sliver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum.