1. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
4. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
10. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
13. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
14. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people.
18. A slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum.
19. Having leadership guidance.
20. Any of several large deciduous trees with rounded spreading crowns and smooth gray bark and small sweet edible triangular nuts enclosed in burs.
21. A nettle yielding fiber resembling flax.
23. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
25. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
26. Put someone through a debriefing and make him report.
30. Any plant of the genus Erica.
34. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
35. Young sheep.
38. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
39. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
40. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
41. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
42. A Nilo-Saharan language spoken in parts of Chad.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. Jordan's port.
49. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
52. The Creator.
56. An island of central Hawaii.
59. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
60. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
61. Shrub bearing oval-fruited kumquats.
63. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
64. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
65. Shaped like a dish.
66. Failing to detonate.
1. A flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge.
2. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
3. Wrap us in a cerecloth, as of a corpse.
4. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
5. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
6. Make high-pitched, whiney noises.
7. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
8. The capital and largest city of Afghanistan.
9. Traveling on horseback.
10. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
11. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
12. English monk and scholar (672-735).
17. Of a moderate orange-yellow color.
22. A three-tone Chadic language.
24. A loose cloak with a hood.
27. English essayist (1775-1834).
28. A vigorous blow.
29. All the animal life in a particular region.
31. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
32. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
36. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
37. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
43. A Loloish language.
44. Put in the mind of someone.
45. Characterized by disconcerting directness in manner or speech.
46. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
49. A grant made by a law court.
50. A chain of more than 200 islands about 400 miles long in the western central Pacific Ocean.
51. An honorary arts degree.
53. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
54. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
55. Willing to face danger.
57. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
58. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
62. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.