1. The cry made by sheep.
4. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
10. The shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
13. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
14. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
15. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
16. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
18. March aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation.
20. Of a yellowish brown color similar to olive drab n.
21. Insanely irresponsible.
22. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
25. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
26. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
30. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. A master's degree in business.
35. A written proposal or reminder.
37. A branch of the Tai languages.
39. Chief port of Yemen.
40. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
42. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
43. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
44. The square of a body of any size of type.
45. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
47. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
54. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
58. An adherent of any branch of Taoism.
59. A bachelor's degree in theology.
60. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
61. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
62. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
63. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
64. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
1. A financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the money into lending activities.
2. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
3. The capital of Western Samoa.
4. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
5. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
6. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
7. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
8. A town in north central Oklahoma.
9. God of fire.
10. Microscopic unicellular marine or freshwater colonial alga having cell walls impregnated with silica.
11. (of pop groups) Not affiliated with a major recording company n.
12. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
17. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
19. A choice that is made by voting.
23. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
24. The occurrence of a change for the worse.
27. In bed.
28. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
29. Noisy talk.
32. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
33. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
34. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
36. Belonging to some prior time.
38. The basic unit of money in Papua New Guinea.
41. A large fleet.
46. A member of the Nahuatl people who established an empire in Mexico that was overthrown by Cortes in 1519.
47. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
48. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
49. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
50. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
51. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
52. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
53. A person who acts and gets things done.
55. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
56. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
57. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.