1. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
4. Cause to be embarrassed.
9. Informal terms for money.
13. An informal term for a father.
14. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
15. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
17. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
18. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
19. Having a woven pattern.
21. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
23. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
25. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
26. Divulge information or secrets.
29. The content of cognition.
33. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
34. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
35. Ox of southeast Asia sometimes considered a domesticated breed of the gaur.
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
41. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
43. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
44. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
47. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
48. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
51. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
55. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
60. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
61. A lake in northwestern Russia north of St. Petersburg.
62. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
63. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
64. Any of a class of weakly acidic organic compounds.
65. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
4. Lower in esteem.
5. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
6. (informal) Of the highest quality.
7. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. The wrist bone in line with the 4th and 5th fingers.
9. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
10. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
11. (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree.
12. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
20. A French abbot.
22. (informal) Exceptionally good.
24. Deciduous shrub of North America.
27. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
28. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
30. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
31. A small cake leavened with yeast.
32. A team of professional baseball players who play and travel together.
36. Squash bugs.
38. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
40. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
42. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
45. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
46. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
49. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
50. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
52. Set down according to a plan.
53. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
54. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
56. Any high mountain.
57. Gone by.
58. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.