1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. Remove from memory or existence.
9. Highly excited.
13. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
14. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
15. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
16. Avatar of Vishnu.
18. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
19. A small amount of residue.
20. Not only so, but.
21. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
23. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
25. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.
26. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
31. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
35. Any taillike structure.
38. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
40. Unknown god.
41. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
43. An affirmative.
44. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
47. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
49. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
55. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
56. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
59. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
60. The longest division of geological time.
61. Jordan's port.
62. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
63. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
64. Wood of a larch tree.
65. A telephone connection.
1. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
2. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
3. A large fleet.
4. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
5. Disparaging terms for the common people.
6. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
7. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
8. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
9. A bee that is a a member of the genus Andrena.
10. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
11. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
12. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
17. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
24. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
28. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
29. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
32. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
33. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
36. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
37. An informal term for a father.
39. (trademark) An antacid.
40. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
42. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
45. A republic on the west coast of Africa.
46. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
48. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
49. A state in New England.
50. A Russian river.
51. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
52. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
53. Fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period.
54. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
57. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
58. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).