1. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
4. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
10. An internationally recognized distress signal in radio code.
13. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity.
14. Pull back or move away or backward.
15. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
16. In bed.
18. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
19. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
21. God of death.
22. Discharge bad feelings or tension through verbalization, in psychoanalysis.
23. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
25. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
26. Lower in esteem.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
32. A master's degree in business.
35. (informal) Of the highest quality.
36. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
38. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
42. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
43. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
44. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
45. 1/10 gram.
48. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
51. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
55. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
56. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
58. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
59. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
60. Mix up or confuse.
63. A small cake leavened with yeast.
65. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
66. A saying of Jesus that is regarded as authentic although it is not recorded in the Gospels.
68. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
69. The residue that remains when something is burned.
70. Give pleasure to.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
2. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
3. A Bantu language spoken in southern coastal Tanzania.
4. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
5. Plant having a large slender white bulb and flat overlapping dark green leaves.
6. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
7. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
8. A public promotion of some product or service.
9. French philosopher and critic.
10. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
11. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
12. The universal time coordinated time on board the spacecraft.
17. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
20. (of a liquid) Treated by having air passed or bubbled through it for purification.
24. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
27. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
28. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
33. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
34. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
37. French poet and novelist and dramatist.
39. Common Indian weaverbird.
40. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
41. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
46. Grasslike or rushlike plant growing in wet places having solid stems, narrow grasslike leaves and spikelets of inconspicuous flowers.
47. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. Jordan's port.
52. Type genus of the Anatidae.
53. A narrow thin strip of wood used as backing for plaster or to make latticework.
54. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
57. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
61. A unit of pain intensity.
62. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
63. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
64. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
67. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.