1. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
4. Optical instrument consisting of a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision.
9. Brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall.
13. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
14. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
15. Advanced in years.
16. Fiddler crabs.
17. A support that steadies or strengthens something else.
18. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
19. The sacred city of Lamaism.
21. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
23. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
25. Jordan's port.
26. A rapid bustling commotion.
28. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
31. A day of rest and worship.
35. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
36. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
40. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
41. Being two more than ninety.
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. A state in east central United States.
45. Make visible.
49. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
51. (informal) Very tired.
52. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
54. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
57. A motorized wheeled vehicle used for camping or other recreational activities.
59. Being one more than two.
60. A sport in which participants must travel on skis.
63. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
64. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
65. German poet and novelist and dramatist who lived in Weimar (1749-1832).
66. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
1. An artificial language intended for international use as an auxiliary language.
2. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
3. Lower in esteem.
4. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
5. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
6. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
7. Of or relating to or near the coccyx.
8. Marked by quiet and caution and secrecy.
9. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
10. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
11. A beautiful and graceful girl.
12. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
22. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
24. Any of various herbaceous plants whose leaves or stems or flowers are cooked and used for food or seasoning.
27. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
29. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
30. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
32. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
33. Anything that serves as an enticement.
34. A thin morbid discharge as from a wound or especially chronic gonorrhea.
38. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
39. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
42. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
46. Suggestive of the supernatural.
47. An island of central Hawaii.
48. Make less active or intense.
50. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
51. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
53. Not easy.
55. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
56. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
58. How long something has existed.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
61. A blow that renders the opponent unconscious.
62. A state in New England.