1. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
5. A Brazilian river.
10. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
13. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
14. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
15. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
16. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
17. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
18. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
19. Humorously vulgar.
21. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
23. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
26. An accountant certified by the state.
29. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
33. Loud confused noise from many sources.
37. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
38. 36th President of the United States.
39. The last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) which was overthrown by revolutionaries.
40. Polish labor leader and statesman (born in 1943).
44. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
45. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
46. Of a yellowish brown color similar to olive drab n.
53. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
54. As the agent of or on someone's part.
57. The cry made by sheep.
58. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
59. Type genus of the Otariidae.
60. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
61. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
62. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
63. A usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair.
1. A person who acts and gets things done.
2. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
3. Divulge information or secrets.
4. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
5. A genus of Ploceidae.
6. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
7. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
8. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
9. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
11. A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property.
12. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
20. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
27. An insect in the inactive stage of development (when it is not feeding) intermediate between larva and adult.
28. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
30. (criminal law) Money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial.
31. God of fire.
32. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
34. Offering little or no hope.
35. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
36. Short and fat.
41. A vehicle resembling a bicycle but having skis instead of wheels.
42. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
43. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
47. Not easy.
48. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
49. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
50. In bed.
51. Made of or resembling lace.
52. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
55. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
56. 10 hao equal 1 dong.