1. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
5. At or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane.
10. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
13. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
14. Of or relating to or containing barium.
15. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
16. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
17. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
18. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
19. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
21. Lacking motor coordination.
23. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
25. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
26. A small cake leavened with yeast.
29. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
31. With no effort to conceal.
35. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
38. A cord or band of inelastic tissue connecting a muscle with its bony attachment.
42. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
43. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
44. English monk and scholar (672-735).
46. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
48. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
49. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
52. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
54. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
58. Israeli general and statesman (1915-1981).
60. Young of domestic cattle.
63. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
64. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
65. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
67. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
68. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
69. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
70. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
3. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
4. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
5. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
6. The cry made by sheep.
7. A large fleet.
8. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
9. A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa.
10. Cry plaintively.
11. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
12. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
20. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
22. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
24. A light touch or stroke.
27. In bed.
28. An unofficial association of people or groups.
30. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
34. An informal term for a father.
36. The ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum.
39. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
40. 32nd President of the United States.
41. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
45. (informal) Of the highest quality.
47. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
50. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
51. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
53. English essayist (1775-1834).
54. A public promotion of some product or service.
55. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
56. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
57. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
59. Tag the base runner to get him out.
61. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
62. Extremely pleasing.
66. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.