1. Extremely pleasing.
4. In a slow and lazy manner.
10. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
13. The month following March and preceding May.
14. Medieval artillery used during sieges.
15. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
16. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
17. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
19. A bar of sand.
22. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
23. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
26. The cry made by sheep.
27. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
31. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
37. Clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing.
40. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
41. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
42. A doctor's degree in education.
43. Having been made square.
46. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
48. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
49. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
54. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
58. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
59. Offering fun and gaiety.
60. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
61. Bound or secured closely.
62. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
63. Humble request for help.
64. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A person of Iranian descent.
2. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
3. An unbroken or imperfectly broken mustang.
4. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
5. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
6. The capital of Croatia.
7. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
8. (Irish) The sea personified.
9. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
10. A state in the western United States.
11. Type genus of the Majidae.
12. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
18. A motley assortment of things.
20. Russian country house.
21. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
25. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
29. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
30. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
32. Being nine more than forty.
33. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
34. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
35. A small island.
36. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
38. Late time of life.
39. Type genus of the Lacertidae.
40. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
44. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
45. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
47. A blanket that is used as a cloak or shawl.
50. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
51. A roughly cylindrical that is vessel open at the top.
52. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
53. An informal term for a father.
55. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
56. An abnormally large amount of this fetoprotein in the fetus can signal an abnormality of the neural tube (as spina bifida or anencephaly).
57. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.