1. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
5. A town in southwestern Idaho.
10. Tag the base runner to get him out.
13. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
14. (informal usage) A general feeling of boredom and dissatisfaction.
15. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
17. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
18. Seed of a pea plant.
19. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
21. Mostly white aquatic bird having long pointed wings and short legs.
23. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
25. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
28. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
29. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
34. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
36. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
38. Widely known and esteemed.
39. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
41. The fatty flesh of eel.
42. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
43. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
46. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
49. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
51. Water buffalo of the Philippines.
54. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
58. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
59. Small genus of aquatic or semiaquatic plants.
62. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
63. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
64. An area where many people go for recreation.
65. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
66. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
67. Cause to be confused emotionally.
68. A light touch or stroke.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
3. A small cake leavened with yeast.
4. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
5. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
6. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
7. A master's degree in library science.
8. Apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions.
9. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
10. Chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
11. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
12. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
20. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
22. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
24. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
26. The cry made by sheep.
27. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
30. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
31. Type genus of the Amiidae.
32. Not only so, but.
33. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
35. Jordan's port.
37. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
40. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
44. A form of communism developed in China by Mao Zedong.
45. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
47. A drug (trade names Calan and Isoptin) used as an oral or parenteral calcium blocker in cases of hypertension or congestive heart failure or angina or migraine.
48. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
50. Make less active or intense.
52. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
53. On or toward the lee.
55. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
56. God of love and erotic desire.
57. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
60. A former French coin of low denomination.
61. A form of address for a married woman.