1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
5. Peruvian shrub with small pink to lavender tubular flowers.
10. A flexible container with a single opening.
13. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
14. Not very intelligent or interested in culture.
15. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. Having removed clothing.
18. A state in northwestern North America.
20. Stay the same.
21. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
24. Divulge information or secrets.
26. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
28. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
31. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
33. The compass point that is one point west of due south.
36. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
39. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
41. The holy city of Shiite Muslims.
44. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
45. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
47. A blow that renders the opponent unconscious.
49. A soft silvery metallic element.
50. Lower in esteem.
53. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
55. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
59. A full skirt with a gathered waistband.
62. Any plant of the genus Erica.
64. The month following July and preceding September.
65. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
68. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
69. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
70. A small faint zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere.
71. An informal term for a father.
1. A verbalization that encourages you to attempt something.
2. Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors.
3. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
4. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
5. A major victory by the Romans over the Macedonians in 168 BC.
6. A state in midwestern United States.
7. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
8. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
9. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
10. The cry made by sheep.
11. A French abbot.
12. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
17. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
19. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
22. A small cake leavened with yeast.
25. A bachelor's degree in science.
27. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
29. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
30. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
32. (informal) Of the highest quality.
34. Cry plaintively.
35. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
37. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
38. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
40. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
42. Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809).
43. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
46. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
48. State of disgrace resulting from detestable behavior.
49. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
51. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
52. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
54. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
55. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
56. The basic unit of money on Malta.
57. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
58. A quantity of no importance.
60. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
61. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
63. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
66. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
67. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.