1. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
4. Relating to or near the radius.
10. A periodic paperback publication.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous.
15. Used of a single unit or thing.
16. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
18. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
20. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
21. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
23. South African term for `boss'.
24. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
25. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
27. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
34. The doctrine or belief that there is no God.
36. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
38. Ditch dug as a fortification and usually filled with water.
39. A member of the Siouan people living in the Yazoo river valley in Mississippi.
40. A city in northeastern Ohio.
41. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
45. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
46. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
54. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
58. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
59. A special way of doing something.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
62. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
63. A city in central New York.
64. A light touch or stroke.
1. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
2. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
3. An informal term for a father.
4. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
5. Jordan's port.
6. A prearranged fight with deadly weapons by two people (accompanied by seconds) in order to settle a quarrel over a point of honor.
7. A state in midwestern United States.
8. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
9. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
10. God of death.
11. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
12. Family based on male descent.
17. A hostel for pilgrims in Turkey.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
22. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
26. The present time or age.
28. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
29. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
30. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
31. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
32. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
33. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
35. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
37. Jordan's port.
42. An associate degree in applied science.
43. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
44. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
47. The sixth month of the civil year.
48. A narrow way or road.
49. Agitation resulting from active worry.
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
51. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
52. God of love and erotic desire.
53. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
55. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
56. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
57. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.