1. Inquire about.
4. One of the persons who compose a social group (especially individuals who have joined and participates in a group organization).
10. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. A city is east central Sweden north northwest of Stockholm.
15. The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization.
16. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
17. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
18. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
19. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
21. A studio especially for an artist or designer.
25. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
26. Emitting smoke in great volume.
29. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
30. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
31. Not divisible by two.
33. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
37. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
39. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
40. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
42. Extremely pleasing.
44. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
45. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
46. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
48. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
52. Israeli general and statesman (1915-1981).
56. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
57. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
61. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
62. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
63. (trademark) An alloy of iron and nickel having a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
64. A sign of something about to happen.
65. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
66. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
67. A quantity of no importance.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. God of love and erotic desire.
4. Type genus of the Musaceae.
5. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
6. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
7. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
8. Fill with high spirits.
9. Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis.
10. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
11. Having a sole or soles especially as specified.
12. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
20. A Chinese breed of small short-legged dogs with a long silky coat and broad flat muzzle.
22. Property that is leased or rented out or let.
23. An associate degree in nursing.
24. Highly excited.
27. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
28. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
32. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
34. Select as an alternative.
35. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
36. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
38. Genus of New Zealand mat-forming herbs or subshrubs.
39. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
41. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
43. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
47. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
48. A resource.
49. In bed.
50. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
51. The act of scanning.
52. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
53. God of the Underworld.
54. Advanced in years.
55. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
58. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
59. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
60. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.