1. A polymer of vinyl chloride used instead of rubber in electric cables.
4. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
9. Morally bad or wrong.
13. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
14. Lower in esteem.
15. A narrow way or road.
16. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
18. Traveling on horseback.
20. A motley assortment of things.
23. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
24. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
26. A United States youth subculture of the 1950s.
27. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
30. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
31. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
32. Type genus of the Lycaenidae.
33. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
36. The part of a hammerhead opposite the flat striking surface (may have various shapes).
37. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
39. A state in midwestern United States.
41. A public promotion of some product or service.
42. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
43. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
45. A state in northwestern North America.
48. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
50. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
56. The sixth month of the Hindu calendar.
57. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
60. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
61. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
62. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
64. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
65. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
66. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
67. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
1. A set of two similar things considered as a unit.
2. An endorsement made in a passport that allows the bearer to enter the country issuing it v 1.
3. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
4. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
5. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
6. A flexible container with a single opening.
7. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
8. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
9. Submerged freshwater perennials.
10. Brazilian statesman who ruled Brazil as a virtual dictator (1883-1954).
11. A small picture inserted within the bounds or a larger one.
12. A city on the River Aire in West Yorkshire in northern England.
17. A port city in southwestern Iran.
19. Of or relating to the language of the Hebrews.
21. The father of your father or mother.
22. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
25. Relating to or used in or intended for trade or commerce.
28. A usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair.
29. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
34. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. A bachelor's degree in religion.
38. An honorary degree in science.
40. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
44. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
46. Fiber from an East Indian plant Hibiscus cannabinus.
47. The highest part (usually the melody) in a piece of choral music.
49. Make less active or intense.
51. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
52. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
54. Danish physicist who studied atomic structure and radiations.
55. 10 jiao equal 1 yuan.
58. A communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia.
59. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
63. A radioactive element of the actinide series.