1. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
4. Protective garment worn by surgeons during operations.
10. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
13. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
14. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
15. A sheath worn to protect a finger.
16. Send a signal by waving a flag or a light according to a certain code.
18. Small Old and New World herons.
20. Depressing in character or appearance.
21. Flatter in an obsequious manner.
22. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
24. Before noon.
25. A unit of pain intensity.
26. Head of soft crinkly leaves.
29. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
32. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
33. A light touch or stroke.
38. A woman of refinement.
41. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
42. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
43. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
45. Again but in a new or different way.
46. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
47. A metric unit of length equal to ten meters.
50. Jordan's port.
55. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
56. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
57. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
60. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
62. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
63. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
64. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
65. The bill in a restaurant.
66. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
67. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Suggestive of or tending to moral looseness.
2. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
3. Unusually great in size or amount or degree or especially extent or scope.
4. Unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech.
5. Tooth on the rim of gear wheel.
6. A state in New England.
7. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
8. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
9. Watery fluid of the blood that resembles plasma but contains fibrinogen.
10. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
11. Arboreal fruit-eating mammal of tropical America with a long prehensile tail.
12. French romantic writer (1766-1817).
17. A city in east central Texas.
19. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
23. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
27. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
28. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
30. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
34. An Australian boomerang.
35. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
36. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
37. A state in midwestern United States.
39. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
40. Of or relating to or characteristic of Monaco or its people.
41. Tooth on the rim of gear wheel.
44. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
51. God of love and erotic desire.
52. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
53. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
54. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
55. A public promotion of some product or service.
58. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
59. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
61. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.