1. Botfly larva.
4. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
10. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
13. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
14. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
15. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
16. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
17. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
19. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
21. The fifth day of the week.
23. A set of tags and rules (conforming to SGML) for using them in developing hypertext documents.
26. A human being.
29. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
33. With rapid movements.
34. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
35. A light touch or stroke.
36. Common Indian weaverbird.
41. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
44. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
45. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
54. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
55. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
57. Marked by excessive complacency or self-satisfaction.
58. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
59. (British) Any elderly pompous reactionary ultranationalistic person (after the cartoon character created by Sir David Low).
61. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
62. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
63. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
64. An associate degree in applied science.
1. Old World wild swine having a narrow body and prominent tusks from which most domestic swine come.
2. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
3. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
4. A genus of Psittacidae.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. A hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war.
7. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
8. (Irish) The sea personified.
9. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
10. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
11. A small cake leavened with yeast.
12. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
18. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
20. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
22. A son who has the same first name as his father.
24. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
25. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
27. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
28. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
30. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
31. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
32. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
38. The brightest star in Auriga.
39. Lacking motor coordination.
40. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
43. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
46. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
47. Any taillike structure.
48. An ancient city in southeastern Greece.
50. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
51. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
53. A state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness.
56. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
57. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
60. A radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth.