1. A point located with respect to surface features of some region.
5. A Bantu language spoken in southern coastal Tanzania.
10. The sign language used in the United States.
13. A large mountain system in south-central Europe.
14. A white powder with a pleasant taste and odor.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. A way of regarding situations or topics etc..
17. Go trecking.
18. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
19. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
21. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
23. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
24. Tag the base runner to get him out.
26. A member of a pastoral people living in the Nilgiri hills of southern India.
28. A state in New England.
29. The act of catching an object with the hands.
33. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
35. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
38. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
39. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
41. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
43. A state in northwestern North America.
44. Being nine more than forty.
45. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
46. French novelist.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. With eagerness.
56. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
59. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
60. Produced by a manufacturing process.
61. Fallow deer.
63. (boxing) A blow with the fist.
64. A primeval personification of air and breath.
65. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
66. Of or being the lowest female voice.
1. The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth.
2. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. Of or relating to a dialect of Sotho or the Bantu people who speak it.
5. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
6. The waging of armed conflict against an enemy.
7. (Greek mythology) The daughter of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra.
8. A battle in the Thirty Years' War (1643).
9. A resin used in adhesives and paints.
10. A city in northern India.
11. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
12. A polite name for any woman.
20. A crime syndicate in the United States.
22. An oil port in southern Iraq.
25. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
27. God of death.
30. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
31. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
32. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
34. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
36. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
37. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
40. An ancient Egyptian city on the west bank of the Nile opposite Cairo.
42. Quieten or silence (a sound) or make (an image) less visible.
47. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
48. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
49. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
50. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
51. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
52. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
53. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
54. Being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north.
55. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
57. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
58. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
62. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.