1. Young of domestic cattle.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
13. Slightly open.
14. An elementary particle with a negative charge and a half-life of 2 microsecond.
15. Something intended to deceive.
16. Informal terms for a mother.
17. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
18. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
19. Genus of tropical trees.
20. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
22. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
24. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
25. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
28. Range of what one can know or understand.
30. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
33. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
35. Being ahead of time or need.
37. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
40. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
41. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
42. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
43. The quantity contained in a keg.
44. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
46. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
49. Wasting of the body during a chronic disease.
52. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
55. A Hindu prince or king in India.
57. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
58. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
61. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
62. The money risked on a gamble.
63. A refund of some fraction of the amount paid.
64. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
65. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
66. Having a heading or course in a certain direction.
67. The cry made by sheep.
1. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
2. A mythical Greek hero.
3. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
4. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
5. Without moral standards or principles.
6. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
7. A tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.
8. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
9. (physics) A deformation of an object in which parallel planes remain parallel but are shifted in a direction parallel to themselves.
10. Something that interests you because it is important or affects you.
11. British writer of short stories (1870-1916).
12. A monocotyledonous genus of the family Iridaceae.
21. Call together.
23. Jordan's port.
26. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
27. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
29. The capital and largest city of Japan.
31. (informal) Of the highest quality.
32. Seed of a pea plant.
34. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
36. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
38. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
39. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
40. A tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.
45. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
46. Using speech rather than writing.
47. A genus of Platalea.
48. An oil port in southern Iraq.
50. In bed.
51. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
52. A state in southeastern United States.
53. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
54. The specified day of the month.
56. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
59. Towards the side away from the wind.
60. A doctor's degree in education.