1. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
4. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
9. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
13. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
14. A hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair.
15. A Russian unit of weight equal to approximately 36 pounds.
16. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
18. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
19. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
20. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
23. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
24. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
26. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
29. Having removed clothing.
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
34. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
37. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
38. East Indian annual erect herb.
41. Any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars.
43. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
44. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
45. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. Russian country house.
50. Obvious and dull.
53. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
56. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
57. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
61. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
62. A short trip that is taken in the performance of a necessary task or mission.
64. Irritate or vex.
65. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
66. A large commercial and industrial city in northeastern Texas.
67. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
2. Common Indian weaverbird.
3. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
4. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
5. The father of your father or mother.
6. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
7. Extremely small in scale or scope or capability.
8. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
9. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
10. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
11. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
12. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
17. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
21. An associate degree in applied science.
22. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
25. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
27. In bed.
28. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
30. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
31. The sixth month of the civil year.
32. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
35. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
36. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
39. A quantity of no importance.
40. Of high moral or intellectual value.
41. Impressive in scale.
42. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
47. A bin that holds rubbish until it is collected.
48. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
49. A game played with playing cards.
51. A city in northern India.
52. United States writer noted for his droll epigrams (1902-1971).
54. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
55. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
58. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
59. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
60. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
63. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.