1. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
5. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
10. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
13. The part of an organism that connects the head to the rest of the body.
14. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
15. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
16. A university town in east central Illinois adjoining Champaign.
18. Resembling a berry.
20. A city in western India just off the coast of the Arabian Sea.
21. Of or relating to or containing cerium especially with valence 4.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
25. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
26. The basic unit of money in Romania.
32. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
38. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
39. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
41. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. Bristlelike process near the tip of the antenna of certain flies.
44. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
47. Any of various lithe-bodied round-headed fissiped mammals many with retractile claws.
48. A waiter at a drive-in restaurant.
50. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
54. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
55. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
58. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
59. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
60. Apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins).
62. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
63. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
64. French novelist.
65. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
1. Unusually short.
2. A man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength.
3. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
4. Jordan's port.
5. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
6. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
7. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
8. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
9. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
10. United States explorer who (with Meriwether Lewis) led an expedition from St. Louis to the mouth of the Columbia River.
11. French composer noted for his experimentalism and rejection of romanticism (1866-1925).
12. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
17. Tag the base runner to get him out.
19. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
23. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
27. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
28. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
29. A small cake leavened with yeast.
30. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
31. Gull family.
33. An area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake.
34. Any admirable quality or attribute.
35. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
36. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
37. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
40. An infective disease caused by sporozoan parasites that are transmitted through the bite of an infected Anopheles mosquito.
41. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
42. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
45. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
46. Become ground down or deteriorate.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
49. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
51. Deeply moved.
52. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
53. Being two more than forty.
56. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
57. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
61. A radioactive element of the actinide series.