1. Fallow deer.
5. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
9. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
13. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
14. Advanced in years.
15. A mythical Greek hero.
16. Denuded of leaves.
17. An informal term for a father.
18. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
19. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
21. Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used.
23. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
24. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
26. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
28. A ridge that forms a seam between two parts.
30. Regarded with admiration.
34. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
35. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
36. The organ that bears the ovules of a flower.
37. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
40. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
42. The Fate who determines the length of the thread of life.
44. Cooked in hot water.
45. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
47. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
51. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
55. A machine or person that adds.
56. A quantity of no importance.
58. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
59. Dignified manner or conduct.
61. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
62. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
63. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
64. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
3. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
4. A primeval personification of air and breath.
5. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
6. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. Extinct small mostly diurnal lower primates that fed on leaves and fruit.
9. A flexible container with a single opening.
10. Slightly open.
11. A small cake leavened with yeast.
12. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
22. Intravenous beta blocker (trade name Brevibloc) that acts for only a short time.
25. Of or belonging to an aecium.
27. Civilian garb as opposed to a military uniform.
29. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
31. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
32. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
33. Colored or impregnated with dye.
38. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
39. Minute single-celled green freshwater organism having a single flagella.
41. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
43. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
46. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
48. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
49. Chief port of Yemen.
50. Any of various small biting flies.
52. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
53. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
54. A city in northern India.
57. Used of a single unit or thing.
60. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.