1. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
4. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
10. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
13. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
14. Of an instrument of certain death.
15. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. Feel admiration for.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. An overland journey by hunters (especially in Africa).
21. Unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech.
23. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
24. Asian breed of large fowl with dense plumage and feathered legs.
28. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
29. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
33. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
35. A person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud.
37. The cry made by sheep.
40. A native-born Israeli.
41. Being one more than one.
42. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
44. An unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles.
45. Of a pale purple color.
47. United States physician who specialized in diseases of the intestines.
49. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
50. Not only so, but.
52. A Loloish language.
56. A Hindu prince or king in India.
59. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
62. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
63. A member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times.
64. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
65. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
1. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
2. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
3. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
4. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
5. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
6. A unit of pressure.
7. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
8. Unpleasantly stern.
9. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
10. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
11. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
12. A city in northwest Indiana on Lake Michigan.
20. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
25. A Russian river.
26. (New Testament) One of the three sages from the east who came bearing gifts for the infant Jesus.
27. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
30. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
31. Being nothing more than specified.
32. A small nail.
34. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
36. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
38. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
39. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
41. Common Indian weaverbird.
43. Tall fan palm of Africa and India and Malaysia yielding a hard wood and sweet sap that is a source of palm wine and sugar.
46. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
48. Greek mythology.
49. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
51. Type genus of the Amiidae.
53. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
54. A man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength.
55. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
57. A large bottle with a narrow mouth.
58. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
60. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
61. Being one hundred more than three hundred.