1. An excited state of agitation.
5. Collect or gather.
10. An honorary degree in science.
13. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
14. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
15. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
16. Heal or recover.
17. Any spherical or nearly spherical bacteria.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
21. Deeply affected or marked by mental or physical pain or injury.
23. Fallow deer.
25. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
26. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
29. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
30. A leather strap used to sharpen razors.
34. A quantity of no importance.
37. Jordan's port.
39. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
40. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
41. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
44. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
45. A sign of something about to happen.
48. The way in which someone or something is composed.
51. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
55. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
56. Disposed to venture or take risks.
59. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
60. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
61. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
62. The cry made by sheep.
63. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
64. An East Indian sailor.
65. One or some or every or all without specification.
1. Of a temperature scale that registers the freezing point of water as 32 degrees F and the boiling point as 212 degrees F at one atmosphere of pressure.
2. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
5. An ascocarp having the spore-bearing layer of cells (the hymenium) on a broad disklike receptacle.
6. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
7. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
8. United States anarchist (born in Italy) who with Bartolomeo Vanzetti was convicted of murder and in spite of world-wide protest was executed (1891-1927).
9. (Chinese and Japanese) Treatment of symptoms by applying pressure with the fingers to specific pressure points on the body.
10. Indicating the most important performer or role.
11. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
12. Two items of the same kind.
20. The bill in a restaurant.
22. A unit of weight used in some Moslem countries near the Mediterranean.
24. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
27. The consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event).
28. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
31. The basic unit of money in Iran.
32. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
33. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
35. Dwell (archaic).
36. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
38. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
42. Wool of the alpaca.
43. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
46. An irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action.
47. The younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy.
49. In bed.
50. God of love and erotic desire.
51. A public promotion of some product or service.
52. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
53. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
54. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
57. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
58. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.