1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. Baseball player with the New York Yankees.
10. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
13. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
14. A landlocked republic in central Africa.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
18. The general activity of selling.
19. The last (12th) month of the year.
20. Island country in the Atlantic east of Florida and Cuba.
22. A Hebrew prophet in the Old Testament who opposed the worship of idols.
24. A leisurely walk (usually in some public place).
26. Being nine more than ninety.
27. A drama set to music.
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
31. A telegram sent abroad.
35. (informal) Roused to anger.
37. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
38. Containing an unusual amount of grease or oil.
39. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
41. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
44. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
45. God of love and erotic desire.
46. A large number or amount.
48. Flat tableland with steep edges.
51. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
52. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
56. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
60. The cry made by sheep.
61. Of someone who has not been married.
64. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
65. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
66. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
68. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
69. An informal term for a father.
70. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
71. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
3. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
4. Pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America.
5. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
6. An angry disturbance.
7. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
8. Not in action or at work.
9. Relating to or characteristic of the Celts.
10. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
11. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
12. Measuring instrument for indicating speed of rotation.
17. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
25. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
28. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
29. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
32. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
33. (Welsh) A warrior god.
34. Opinion or judgment.
36. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
40. Fallow deer.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. A small island.
47. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
49. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
50. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
53. God of death.
54. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
55. Not only so, but.
57. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
58. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
59. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
62. Blood cells that engulf and digest bacteria and fungi.
63. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
64. Being nine more than ninety.
67. An associate degree in nursing.