1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. Summer cypress.
10. (informal) Of very poor quality.
13. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
14. (of words) Formed in imitation of a natural sound.
15. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
16. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
18. Having made preparations.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. Either of two Soviet space stations launched in the 1970s.
22. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
24. (informal) Of the highest quality.
26. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
27. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
28. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
31. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
39. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
42. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
43. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
44. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
46. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
49. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
53. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
56. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
58. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
59. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
61. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
63. A small cake leavened with yeast.
64. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
65. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
68. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
69. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
70. Give pleasure to.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. By bad luck.
2. An informal term for a father.
3. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
4. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
5. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
6. 3 to 30 gigahertz.
7. Wet through and through.
8. Being one more than two.
9. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
10. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
11. Not set afire or burning.
12. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
17. A major victory by the Romans over the Macedonians in 168 BC.
21. The bill in a restaurant.
23. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
25. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
29. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
30. The highest level or degree attainable.
33. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
35. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
36. Singing jazz.
37. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
38. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
40. 10 grams.
41. (informal) Exceptionally good.
45. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
47. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
48. Small genus of delicate mossy bog plants having white or violet flowers.
50. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
54. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
55. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
57. A three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides.
60. Of southern Europe.
62. An associate degree in applied science.
66. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
67. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.