1. A resource.
4. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. A member of the British order of honor.
13. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
14. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
15. American novelist (1909-1955).
16. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
18. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
19. Disposed of to a purchaser.
20. United States jazz trumpeter and bandleader (1900-1971).
21. Away from the mouth or oral region.
23. Before noon.
24. A kind of person.
25. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
26. Before noon.
28. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
29. Made from goats' milk.
35. Moving very fast.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
40. Seed of a pea plant.
41. Informal terms for a mother.
46. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
49. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Ansaid) that is administered only orally.
51. Gasoline jelled with aluminum soaps.
55. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
57. Greek mythology.
58. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
59. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
62. Black tropical American cuckoo.
63. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
64. A Bantu language closely related to Zulu.
65. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
1. Squash bugs.
2. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
3. A bodily passage or tube conveying a secretion or other substance.
4. A state in midwestern United States.
5. A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh.
6. See, as with attention.
7. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
8. A small cake leavened with yeast.
9. A member of a subgroup of people who inhabit Lesotho.
10. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
11. Become less tense.
12. Plaything consisting of a child's toy bear (usually plush and stuffed with soft materials).
17. (pathology) Tending to become more severe or wider in scope.
22. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
26. Turn sharply.
27. The products of human creativity.
30. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
31. (Irish) Goddess.
32. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
33. How long something has existed.
34. The cry made by sheep.
36. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. A negatively charged atom.
43. A native-born Israeli.
44. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
45. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
46. The act of grasping.
47. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
48. An accountant certified by the state.
50. An unforeseen obstacle.
52. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
53. A Russian river.
54. A female domestic.
56. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
60. A state in New England.
61. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.