1. Relating to a recently developed fashion or style.
4. Cuban socialist leader who overthrew a dictator in 1959 and established a socialist state in Cuba (born in 1927).
10. Inquire about.
13. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
14. Regarded with deep or rapturous love (especially as if for a god).
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. Abounding in rocks or stones.
18. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
19. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
20. A cavity in the mesoderm of an embryo that gives rise in humans to the pleural cavity and pericardial cavity and peritoneal cavity.
22. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
24. The sixth month of the civil year.
25. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
27. Of or relating to a dialect of Sotho or the Bantu people who speak it.
29. By chance.
33. A state in northwestern North America.
36. Made of fir or pine.
37. Preaching the gospel of Christ in the manner of the early church.
41. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
43. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
45. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
46. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
49. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
50. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
55. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
59. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
60. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
63. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
64. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
65. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
66. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
67. A Loloish language.
68. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
69. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
2. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
3. Remove the claws from (a cat).
4. Alligator-like reptile of Central and South America having a more heavily armored belly.
5. A public promotion of some product or service.
6. Surface layer of ground containing a matt of grass and grass roots.
7. A plant of the genus Kniphofia having long grasslike leaves and tall scapes of red or yellow drooping flowers.
8. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
9. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
12. God of love and erotic desire.
17. A member of an aboriginal people living in the hills in southeastern India.
21. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
23. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
26. The square of a body of any size of type.
28. A brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost.
30. Not only so, but.
31. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
32. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
34. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
35. The cry made by sheep.
38. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
39. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
40. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
41. Surface layer of ground containing a matt of grass and grass roots.
42. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
47. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
48. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
51. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
52. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
53. A small cake leavened with yeast.
54. The complete duration of something.
56. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
57. A primeval personification of air and breath.
58. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
61. A doctor's degree in education.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.