1. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
4. A white or colorless mineral (BaSO4).
10. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
13. The force of workers available.
14. Of or relating to abasia (inability to walk).
15. Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis.
16. Water frozen in the solid state.
17. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
19. Spicy sauce of tomatoes and onions and chili peppers to accompany Mexican foods.
21. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
23. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
24. Half the width of an em.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. Material used to daub walls.
32. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
36. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
37. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
39. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
40. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
44. Fiddler crabs.
45. The content of cognition.
48. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
50. A deep bow.
53. Atlantic coast round clams with hard shells.
57. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
58. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
61. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
62. A human limb.
64. On or toward the lee.
65. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
66. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
67. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Not functioning properly.
2. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
3. Administer an oil or ointment to.
4. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A device that, on receiving radar signals, transmits coded signals in response to help navigators determine their position.
7. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
8. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
9. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
10. (Philippine) A dish of marinated vegetables and meat or fish.
11. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
12. United States songwriter noted for his protest songs (born in 1941).
18. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
22. A small cake leavened with yeast.
25. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
27. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
29. (informal) Of the highest quality.
30. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
34. British informal term.
35. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
38. Not equal in amount.
39. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
41. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
42. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
43. An informal debt instrument.
46. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
47. To fix or set securely or deeply.
48. An argument opposed to a proposal.
49. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
51. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
52. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
54. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
55. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
56. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
59. Used of a single unit or thing.
60. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
63. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.