1. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
4. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
9. A long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river.
13. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
14. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
15. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
16. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
18. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
19. An instrumentality invented for a particular purpose.
21. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
24. An item of factual information derived from measurement or research.
25. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
26. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
27. The capital and largest city of Georgia on the Kura river.
30. Not easy.
31. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
34. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
38. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
39. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
40. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
41. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
43. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
45. Affect with wonder.
51. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
54. Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract.
55. Before noon.
56. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
59. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
61. Lacking self-confidence.
62. A short synopsis.
65. Being one more than ninety.
66. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
67. Rig used in drilling for oil or gas.
68. A local computer network for communication between computers.
69. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
1. Jordan's port.
2. A chain of more than 200 islands about 400 miles long in the western central Pacific Ocean.
3. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
4. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
5. A large fleet.
6. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
7. The eleventh month of the civil year.
8. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
9. Italian baroque composer and violinist (1675-1741).
10. A Hindu goddess who releases from sin or disease.
11. The scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting).
12. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
17. The capital of Morocco.
20. A city in northwestern Turkey.
22. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
23. A nonflammable liquid (trade name Ethrane) used as an inhalation general anesthetic.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
32. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
33. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
35. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
44. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
46. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
47. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
48. Locate and correct errors in a computer program code.
49. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
50. At full speed.
52. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
53. Common Indian weaverbird.
57. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
58. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
60. Being ten more than one hundred thirty.
63. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
64. Being one more than one hundred.