1. A large number or amount.
5. Cause a floating log to rotate by treading.
10. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
13. Chief port of Yemen.
14. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
15. The seed of the cereal grass.
16. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. Fiddler crabs.
20. Place in a grave or tomb.
22. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
24. City in northwestern Jordan.
26. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
27. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
30. The month following July and preceding September.
32. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
38. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
42. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
44. A public promotion of some product or service.
45. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
48. A fraudulent business scheme.
52. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
55. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
59. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
61. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
62. A chronic disease of the nose characterized by a foul-smelling nasal discharge and atrophy of nasal structures.
64. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
65. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
66. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
67. The last (12th) month of the year.
1. Willing to face danger.
2. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
3. (informal) Very tired.
4. A short sleep (usually not in bed).
5. A radioactive transuranic element.
6. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
7. Disparaging terms for the common people.
8. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
9. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
10. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
11. Any tropical gymnosperm of the order Cycadales.
12. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
17. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
21. An ancient city in northern Portugal.
23. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
25. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
28. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
29. A journey in a vehicle driven by someone else.
31. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
33. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
35. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
36. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
37. The cry made by sheep.
39. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
43. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
46. A foot traveler.
47. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
49. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
50. An elaborate song for solo voice.
51. The feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally.
53. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
54. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
56. Botfly larva.
57. A decree that prohibits something.
58. Used of a single unit or thing.
60. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
63. A radioactive element of the actinide series.