1. A crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement.
5. A genus of Ploceidae.
10. Being one more than one.
13. Not widely known.
14. A naturally occuring glyceride of oleic acid that is found in fats and oils.
15. Informal abbreviation of `representative'.
16. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
17. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
19. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
21. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
22. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
23. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
25. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
27. Sweetened beverage of lime juice and water.
31. United States chemist (1839-1903).
35. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
36. Noisy talk.
38. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
39. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
40. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
42. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
45. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
47. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
49. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
50. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
53. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
55. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
59. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
63. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
64. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
66. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
67. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
68. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
69. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
2. An island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai).
3. Using speech rather than writing.
4. A refund of some fraction of the amount paid.
5. Chiefly perennial grasses of cool temperate regions.
6. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
7. Made of fir or pine.
8. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
9. An associate degree in nursing.
10. A conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers.
11. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
12. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
18. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
20. Common gray wild goose of Europe.
24. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
26. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
28. An Eskimo hut.
29. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
30. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
32. Divulge information or secrets.
33. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
34. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
43. The southern part of the ancient Palestine succeeding the kingdom of Judah.
44. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
46. A public promotion of some product or service.
48. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
49. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
51. Dearly loved.
52. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
53. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
54. The noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine).
55. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
56. Set down according to a plan.
57. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
58. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
61. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
62. The capital and largest city of Japan.
65. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.